Over the next six months, the work of pioneering NHS Health Check teams will be recognised at two major national events.
If you and your team have been involved in innovative health check projects, this is an opportunity to convey your achievements and confirm your place amongst the thought leaders in this area:
- Take place at the EMCC in Nottingham on 6th November, 2015
- Organised by HEART UK – the cholesterol charity – to recognise exceptional service delivery for patients
- Includes awards for:
- Most improved service delivery
- Best impact on patient experience
- Team/group of the year
- Most improved patient outcomes
- General practice team of the year
- Most innovative project
- The application form is available here.
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th September to be in contention for an award
- Takes place at the Oval cricket ground in London on 1st March, 2016
- This year’s theme is ‘Getting Serious About Prevention’
- Organised by Public Health England, this is the only conference exclusively aimed at those involved with commissioning, providing, evaluating and supporting the NHS Health Check programme
- Includes workshops, an exhibition, research announcements and networking opportunities
- Submit an abstract for an educational poster and/or oral presentation to have your local work recognised
- Abstract applications must be entered by 17.00 on Friday 2nd October 2015
- Submit an application via here.